Lia’s Kind Mind is a heartwarming story of a young lion who adores gymnastics. When Lia struggles to master a new skill on the balance beam, she doubts her abilities and ponders quitting the sport altogether. Encouraged by her teammates, Lia harnesses the power of a kind mind and learns to embrace the balance beam as she does her birthmark.
Lia’s Kind Mind empowers children to:
- Practice positive self-talk and a growth mindset
- Celebrate and embrace their beautiful uniqueness
- Accept, understand, and befriend those different from them
The end of the book features real kiddos with different types of birthmarks.
20% of profits are donated to help build inclusive playgrounds.
All sales are final. We will gladly replace your book if it is damaged during shipping. To receive a replacement book the customer must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. Photos of damage are required.
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- Publisher : Able Fables Book Co. 1st Edition
- ISBN: 978-1-7332727-1-1
- Shipping Weight: 14.45 ounces